Free CPD online
Monday 29th April 6:30 pm
The Mint Folder
Comprehensive. Simple. Effective.
A unique resource to assist practitioners in achieving Osteopathic Practice Standards fundamental to good clinical practice. Referenced to GOsC, now in its 2nd edition.
Osteopathic Practice Standards Explained and Applied
The information you need on consent, health and safety requirements, safeguarding, handling complaints and so much more.
You can be outstanding, confident, less anxious, and save time. Your patients will value consistent, high standards of care and your good procedures.
The Mint Folder, now in its second edition, is an unrivalled resource for osteopaths. With over 250 pages including over 20 template forms, it’s the help you need to implement the OPS in your practice.
- Information and templates to provide the standards of osteopathic care described in the new OPS.
- Standard protocols for consent, handling complaints, health and safety, safeguarding and more.
- Clearly explained, easy to apply written by an osteopath for osteopaths.
- Lots of CPD opportunities
Quality, evidence-based practice literature.
Have you seen Mint’s range of take home leaflets?
- Benefits and risks leaflet
- Eight evidence-based information leaflets for patients (coming soon!)
- Pre-treatment information booklet
- Feedback leaflet (coming soon!)
Patients forget at least 40% of what you tell them. These leaflets provide your patients with the information they want. Your patients will be able to understand more about their condition and what to expect from osteopathy. Taking information home will help them to have a clear reference to turn to and help you to provide an outstanding service patients will tell others about.
Mint leaflets are written based on the biopsychosocial model representing the latest evidence-based understanding of best practice in musculoskeletal care. Leaflets your patients will love, ready to immediately use in your practice saving you hours of research and writing.
Mint makes it easy for you to implement amazing clinical standards for every patient journey, whenever they visit your practice and whoever they see.