ARCHIVED PRODUCT N.B. This product is based on the 2012 Osteopathic Practice Standards and therefore may not reflect current legislation.
Gaining consent for examination and treatment is essential for any practitioner. You’re not alone if you have concerns regarding consent – how should I obtain consent – written, verbal? How do I prove I have worked with consent? Who can give me consent? This module helps to answer these questions and guides you through the process of being confident in your consent procedures.
- Know how to gain consent, for what and from whom
- Use the template forms for gaining written consent
- Document your consent procedures in order to achieve consistency
- Work with consent every time patients visit your practice
- Be confident in your procedures for gaining clinical consent
Purchase the download and receive 2 files – The information, policies and procedures and an editable version of the resources.