Health & Safety
ARCHIVED PRODUCT N.B. This product is based on the 2012 Osteopathic Practice Standards and therefore may not reflect current legislation.
Health and safety is a vast subject which can take a lot of time to research and understand. The contents of this module were written after studying and taking exams to qualify in the National General Certificate in Health and Safety. You don’t need this level of knowledge but it has enabled us to write a comprehensive guide for practitioners to simplify the application of health and safety law to practice.
Whilst clinics are considered low risk if an accident were to occur on your premises you would want to be able to produce evidence that you had taken action to make your practice safe. Some practice insurers require you to have carried out risk assessments of your premises – would you know how?
You can buy the complete module, or buy separate components as required for your practice.
- Find out if you need a health and safety policy
- Learn how to carry out a risk assessment
- Check and record your fire safety procedures
- Are requirements for electrical, postural and chemical safety applicable to you?
- Know your responsibilities for the health, safety and welfare of your staff
- Know what essential Health and Safety items are needed in your practice
- Use the template forms to assess and improve your clinic health and safety
Purchase the download and receive 2 files – The information, policies and procedures and an editable version of the resources.